Syracuse University

If you will be transferring from the ELI to Syracuse University once you complete your English studies, you will need to complete the top portion of the SU transfer-in form to begin the I-20 transfer process. Once the top portion is complete, print it out and bring it to Jackie Monsour to complete and send to the Slutzker Center.

Transfer-In Form
PDF / 3.1mb

Other U.S. University

If you will be transferring to another college or university in the United States, you will need to provide the ELI with a letter of acceptance from that institution. Jackie or Dani can assist you with this process.