If you have been attending an institution in the U.S. and will be transferring your I-20 to the ELI, an ELI transfer form must be completed by you (top portion) and your current school (remainder of form) and then sent to us so we can arrange for the transfer.

Be aware of your visa’s expiration date. If you plan to leave the U.S. between programs and your visa has expired, you will need to apply for a new visa before you will be permitted to re-enter the United States.

ELI Transfer-In Document
PDF / 54k