Welcome to the ELI!
Congratulations, you’ve been admitted to the English Language Institute! Now what? Check this list to see what you need to do to help you get ready for your life in Syracuse at the ELI.
- Send a .jpg photo to email@example.com for your ID card.
- Submit your campus housing application OR search for an apartment in Syracuse.
- Book your flight to Syracuse and submit the information to our online form.
- Activate your netID at netid.syr.edu.
- Activate your Syracuse email account.
- Upload your health documents to the Health Services portal.
- Purchase health insurance.
Once you arrive in Syracuse, here are your next steps:
- Check in at the ELI office.
- Move into your new housing.
- Get an American phone number and/or SIM card.
- Notify the ELI office of your new address and phone number.
- Pay your tuition and fees. Payments can be made online via FlyWire, Western Union, or MySlice.
- Buy your textbooks.
- Check in at the Health Center for health clearance.
- Attend your first mentor meeting.
- Sign up for a conversation group.