Summer Sessions 2020
The university has made the decision to move all residential Summer programs for 2020 to online delivery. Specifically, this applies to the following terms:
- Summer I: May 18-June 26
- Summer II: June 29- August 7
- Combined Summer Session: May 18-Aug. 7
- English for Lawyers: June 29- August 7
- English for Architecture: June 15- August 7
Eligibility to apply to the ELI
You must be at least 17 years of age, a non-native speaker of English, and have completed your secondary education.
You must have some knowledge of basic English grammar and the ability to understand verbal instructions.
Deadlines for submitting the application
– 60 days prior to the beginning of the semester for applicants not currently in the US.
– 30 days prior to the beginning of the semester for applicants currently in the US on a valid visa.
Please complete all of the following fields. Once you submit the application and all required documents and fees, allow up to 5 working days to process.