Welcome to the ELI!
Congratulations, you’ve been admitted to the English Language Institute! Now what? Check this list to see what you need to do to help you get ready for your life in Syracuse at the ELI.
Before you arrive in Syracuse, you should complete the following steps:
- Submit your campus housing application to firstname.lastname@example.org OR search for an apartment in Syracuse through the Off Campus Housing Search.
- Book your flight to Syracuse and submit the information to our online form.
- Activate your netID at netid.syr.edu.
- Activate your Syracuse email account.
- Upload your health documents to the Health Services portal.
- Purchase health insurance.
- Pay your tuition and fees. Payments can be made online via FlyWire, Western Union, or MySlice. Tuition payment is due two weeks before your program begins.
Once you arrive in Syracuse, here are your next steps:
- Move into your new housing.
- Attend new student orientation. Please bring the following documents and items with you to orientation:
- I-20 or DS-2019
- Health Documents
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Credit Card